Saturday, November 07, 2009

A Short, Quiet, Blog, Interlude.

I am going to be a bit quiet here for a while. I have real life things just filling up my time plus I am focusing on two different creative projects. I will be spurrodically blogging now and again because of this but, not everyday. I am hoping things will calm down shortly and fashion will inspire me to blog here more often.

I have a post in the works about who my favorite desigenrs are and why I don't talk about high fashion that much in this blog. That is in the works at the moment.

Okay, off to get some things done today.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I'll be here when you come back!

SnapandPrint said...

Thanks Wendy! I am working owar dmoving, getting driver's license to do so, and writing a novel so that has me bogged down with busy stuff right now.

I will be posting but at a slightly slower rate of speed. Wanted to warn through the blog. :)