Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Got My Nylon.

Now, I know lots of fashionistas are so over Nylon Magazine. They say it isn't as good as it used to be and that it isn't worth the money anymore.

As for me...I had never heard of it until they started talking about it and posting clothing from photo shoots for it. I checked bookstores and other places that sell magazines for it in my small city and have NEVER seen it for sale anywhere here.

So, what is a girl to do when she is curious about what the fuss is about, cannot find the magazine in stores, and finds it only cost $9.99 to get a subscription?

She subscribes.

It's not like it will "break the bank" since the subscription is so cheap.

I got my first issue today and will be looking through it and seeing what all the fuss is about.

So far, it looks like it is trying to be a indie version of Jane Magazine back when Jane was cool, and didn't go out of business.

The verdict is still out however.

No comments: