Friday, May 09, 2008

So You Want To Be Rockin'?

I was adding things to my stylefeed when I got inspiration for a rather rockin' outfit incoporating some of the things I had added to my feed.

How about this tee:



With this skirt:

Above: Black Woven Pencil Skirt by Robert Rodriguez

Add these beautiful shoes:

Above: Black Satin Floral Enamel Heeled Sandals by Prada

These very cool sunglasses:

Above: Red Ombre "Lauren" Oversized Sunglasses by Tom Ford

And this bag:

Above: Violet Patent Lambskin 'Bay' Medium Hobo by Chloe

And maybe some silver bangles:


Above: Set of 14 Silver Bangles by Jennifer Zeuner

And a ring like one of these (maybe the black/white/grey one):


Above: Imooi - Mosaic Ring

And you would have a very cool outfit. Perfect for those days when you feel the urge to dress "funky".

No comments: