Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Popping In, No I Haven't Died.

I have been busy with photoshoots/photo editing so haven't had time to post as much as I would like to. My bad.

I am headed to Seattle this weekend as well and looking forward to getting away for a few days and maybe doing a tiny bit of shopping. I will hunt down H&M this time while I am in Seattle. It is am absolute must to me.

Not a lot going on here on the shopping front. They are, finally, opening a Forever 21 store in the Valley Mall (35 minutes from my house by car) but I cannot be bothered to attend the opening with all the overweight local girls bitching about how nothing fits them there. I will wait a while and then visit the store after the initial crowd dies down.

Okay, off I head back to editing photos. In the meantime, enjoy a little "Clint Eastwood":


Clint Eastwood: The Gorillaz

No comments: