Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shoes...*Squeal*....And Daringly Cool.

I have to squeal of joy at these shoes:

Above: Black Leather 'Iman' Platform T-strap Sandals by Gucci

How perfect are they? I love them to death and would wear them in a heartbeat.

And then I want to share the shoes I will purchase the first decent payment I get for my photography:


Above: Very Privé 120 peep-toe pumps by Christian Louboutin

They are classic in style and will last forever. I love Louboutin with his trademark red underside of the heel. They will be mine when make my first big payment in photography.

And this dress needs a mention:

Above: Drape Sleeve Mini Dress by T-Bags

I wish I was daring enough to wear such a dress. the deep v plunge makes me take pause as does the length. I am not sure I would feel comfortable in it but, damn, it is gorgeous and cool.

I cannot get those Louboutin's out of my head...

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I had a T-Bags dress that made me look sadly pregnant. Then I tried to send it to Sharon Rose and it got lost in the mail!
http://wbjewelry.blogspot.com/2008/11/trunk-show-thanks.html

SnapandPrint said...

Some of the T-bags dresses look like they would make people look pregnant. This one is a bit deep plunging (and short) so I wouldn't buy it but would admire it from afar.