Sunday, June 21, 2009

Best Online Place To Sell Lightly Used Clothing?

Well, Dana, my parent's German exchange student that you can see here, is on her way home to Germany after a school year in the US. She will be missed greatly.

Now, to the fashion part of this post. I have a LOT of Gothic/Punk clothing and jewelry from the late 1980s and early 1990s. It is gently worn and still in great shape. I just don't' dress that way anymore and don't just want to give the clothing/jewelry to Goodwill. I paid quite a bit for things like my vinyl Lip Service pants (which I am going to sell do to the fact I am no longer a 110 pound size 0 so they don't fit me) and would like to see if I can sell them.

So, what site is the best for selling gently used clothing online?

I know of Ebay but they take quite a cut into the price for themselves and punk rock/Gothic stuff doesn't seem to sell well on there.

Suggestions? Please leave them in comment!

No comments: