Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Women Do For Fashion.

I was looking at new arrivals at shopbop.com and came across these maternity jeans:


Above: Maternity Straight Leg Jeans by Jbrand

How can that possibly be comfortable??? I mean it looks like they would cut into the area under your pregnant belly BADLY!

I can understand wanting to look fashionable even when pregnant but, seriously...that can not feel good when you sit down. Even with the elastic inserts in the front it looks like it would be a tight squeeze and not have much give them them. Of course I may be way off base since I have never been pregnant but, they just look weird and tight.

On top of it all they look odd in their tightness and they are $187.00! That much for a pair ofjeans you may only wear for a few months and look so odd on the body? No thanks

3 comments:

Sarah Von Bargen said...

These jeans are fired. I would be alllll over those awful stretchy inserts! :D

WendyB said...

Everyone needs elastic at the waist during that time!

SnapandPrint said...

To clarify...I know this...just making comments because even with elastic...it doesn't look comfortable...as if the jeans have no give to them.