Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heading into spring...break out those spring shoes!

I am glad to see the snow melt and the days slowly warm up enough to break out the heeled pumps and sandals again. I still have to wear them with tights and socks but it isn't an impossible thing to walk around in them this time of year. Well, at least it isn't if we don't get snow on the day I choose to wear them. That is not everyday though and the snow always melts off much to shoe loving pleasure.

I have found a few pairs of heels and sandals I wish I could add to my my spring wardrobe. I thought I would share them with you.

Above: Recap 30x Blue Striped Cork Wedge Heels by Bamboo

At only $33.00, I would buy these wedge heels in a heartbeat. With the beautiful colour striping they would go with so many things. I simply drool over them.
                                  
Above: Trinidad Black & Tan Woven Platform Pumps by Mona Mia

Love the contrast of the white/black/tan and the woven look to the print. They are only $46.00 and come in a beautiful green colour as well.

The green version:

Above: Trinidad Green & Tan Woven Platform Pumps by Mona Mia

I prefer the black colour but the green look fun as well. The green really looks great with the wood patterning on the soles.

Above: Jacqueline 01 Taupe Studded Platform Heels by Go Max

Chunky, studded, and a platform, these sandals are really cool. They would look great with jeans or a skirt and you could rock them with socks and/or tights. They are only $42.00, vegan leather,  and I really like them in this taupe colour.

Above: Juniper 69 Red Canvas Cross-Toe Wedge Sandals by Bamboo

These sandals come in other colours but I am loving the pop of the red colour. I usually wear heeled sandals but in this case, these sandals only have a little bit of a lift to the wedge.

Above: Side view

I would call them flats but others would not because of the slight elevation to the wedge. In any case, they are $24.00 and available in the colours natural and black as well.

I am so excited to see the new shoes coming out for spring. My feet have been hiding in boots long enough, they need to come out and enjoy the fresh air without freezing.

No comments: