Friday, March 04, 2011

New Hairdo!

I got a haircut! I changed the style and feel so much perkier and less boring.

Yes, I felt dragged out and boring so needed a change. I was nervous about changing my hair for the first time ever but that is only because I have run up against some people making rather strange comments about what length a woman's hair should be and that was working my mind over a little. I finally shook off the negative comments and did what I wanted with my hair:

Above; Cellphone photo of me with new hairstyle.

The hair is shorter in the back than the front and still needs to grow a bit more in the front to achieve the look I want which is something similar to the one I discussed in THIS POST.

So a new hairstyle to get used to and rock. I am liking it so far and it is so much less hassle than the one I had.

Just had to share.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Love it. Good choice!