Friday, February 06, 2009

Rings Of Mine.

Well, I got one of the rings I ordered. This one:

Above: Spring Blossom Ring by Francesca's Collections

Here is a slightly blurry photo of it on my hand:

I got a lot of great compliments about it when I wore it out and about so it was definitely a good buy.

I also got this ring from Avon:

Above: Bold Smoky Topaz Colored Statement Ring by Avon

I have had it a few weeks because my mum is an Avon lady and gets things as demos way ahead of time. She gave it to me as a birthday gift and I love it because it is adjustable.

On my hand:

Excuse my "vampire pale" skin. It is winter and I had to use flash to get the stone in the ring to show colour.

The photos does give you a good idea of the size of the ring on the hand. At least if you keep in mind my hands are a bit on the smaller side.

I just decided to order a ring from Francesca's Collections today. It is brand new at their site and pretty:

Above: Her Magesty Ring by Francesca's Collections

I love the shape of it and the turquoise coloured stones. I really need to add it to my ring collection and wear it. It is a style I have been looking for quite some time. I cannot wait to get it in the mail.

As you can tell, I am loving the larger rings out this season. They just suit me and I am indulging a little in adding new ones to my jewelry box.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

I think you should save your pennies for a WendyB ring!

SnapandPrint said...

I plan to do that as soon as I get a more steady income coming in.

I love the silver swan ring you have...beautiful.

Shes Dressing Up said...

The 1st ring is so beautiful, it looks lovely on!

SnapandPrint said...

It does! I get so many coliments when I wear it as well. I cannot wait to see what the last ring looks like. I just got the email it was shipped today!