Thursday, August 20, 2009

Love Love Love Them!

I found two items of clothing that are out of my price-range but that I love so much!

Above: Light Shearling Jacket by Dacute

And there beyond cool boots:
Above: Bi-color Leather Boots by Camilla Skovgaard

I think both the jacket and the boots would go well together! I would certainly wear them together myself. I love them both.

Also, does anyone else have trouble in wearing white shoes? I used to have a pair that were cool, had black two-tone to them, and were patent but had absolutely nothing that seems to go with them so gave them away to someone who wore them. Then I felt awful about giving them away!

I ask because I see shoes like these:

Above: Two-Tone Leather Sandals by Marni

And I wish I could figure out a way to wear them that does scream, "Look at my white shoes that are bound to be dirty soon!"

Any suggestions on white shoe wearing from fashion lovers out there?

5 comments:

WendyB said...

I have this pair of white shoes: http://wendybrandes.com/blog/2008/04/nu-shooz/
And I don't know what advice to give. I just wear them and don't worry about it, ya know?

SnapandPrint said...

They do look better with bare skin...when you try to wear tights or pants it just makes the shoes way too "all about them". If that makes sense. At least when I have tried to wear white shoes.

Maybe that is why they had that silly rule about them all those years back...about not wearing them afetr Labor Day?

Glowing Doll said...

Love the boots, they remind of a pair of special edition platform kickers I once had.

Thanks for visiting me on The Tastemaker Diaries.

check out the contest on my blog:
http://www.glowingdoll.blogpsot.com

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

Have to say I'm not a white shoe lover - even if a shoe has a white sole I have trouble wearing it. I'd dye them a different colour!

Love those boots you posted - they are hot! And hopefully I wouldn't fall over with all that grip on the soles.

SnapandPrint said...

I actually prefer grip to the soles of shoes. It's better than sliding around on tiles and waxed floors without it! :)

White shoes are a problem. They look cool but they seem to only look good with bare legs which limits them to late spring and early summer. I guess that maybe why they have that "No white after Labor Day" rule. At least that is my guess.