Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blog is morphing...stay tuned.

I know I am straying a lot from fashion posts these days. I am just finding myself evolving as a person when it comes to my relationship with this blog. I am influenced by so many aspects of pop culture and creative areas of life that I have the urge to write about them.

I still love fashion but I am finding that I really struggle to write about it sometimes. At the moment, not a lot of the fashion really inspires me. It leaves me at a lose of what to write about so I feel like writing about other things that are catching my interest. So expect a bit more of a mix in this blog than before.

I guess this year is really one full of changes for me and I expect more to change before we are ringing in 2012.

And I leave you with an image from the photo project I am working on.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I've always been in favor of mixing things up.