Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Don't Mind Me, I Am Just Buried In A Book.

I rushed out today and bought the brand new Sookie Stackhouse book that was released today:

Above: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

I am a fan of the Sookie Stackhouse book series and of the True Blood TV series. This made going out and getting the book very important to me today. It is also a great, fun, lightweight, distraction from all that has been going on in the world.

I shall be hanging out between the covers of this book tonight (and probably the next few days) as I read and reread it. It will get me excited for the new season of True Blood to start up next month.

If anyone else if reading this book. Enjoy! I know I will.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

OMG! Going to download it now!

SnapandPrint said...

Enjoy Wendy! :)