Thursday, July 14, 2011

My life...it needs a recharge.

By this time next week, I will be at San Diego Comic Con. This time away is much looked forward to by me and could not come at a better time.

You see, my life has had a few setbacks in recent days and a whole lot of negative energy has flowed my way from almost everyone I interact with. Some plans I had have fallen through and I am going to be struggling to figure out what the hell to do when it comes aspects of my life. I am feeling frustrated and like I need to primal scream out my disappointment, frustration, and annoyance at life as it is for me. Too bad it is the wee morning hours so actually carrying out a primal scream can not happen.

I feel as if I really need to catch a break. I am tired of being socked in the face without warning by life and feeling helpless in my destiny despite efforts to get a hold on it. I hate feeling like a victim of forces that affect my life that are totally out of my hands.

So, Comic Con could not come at a better time. I need the 4 days away from what is going on here and have the chance to enjoy myself, meet up with friends, have positive energy around me, and just feel like I am myself again. Comic Con always recharges my batteries and amps up my creativity. I am definitely looking forward to that.

And the margaritas and good Mexican food that San Diego offers.

No comments: