Thursday, May 10, 2012

I am smack in the middle of editing my latest photo shoot. It was a lot of fun and is of a guy dressed like a gladiator. I am hoping to be done with the edit by Sunday and then start looking for new models for my Superheroes/Villains/Comic Book photo project. I feel I have slacked off on it recently and need to get working on it again now spring is really here and the weather nice. So, that is in my plans in the next month or two...just have to write up an advert for it again and post it at Model Mayhem.

I have been downtown a lot in recent weeks. I took a photo of one of the gorgeous days in Riverfront Park and am hoping that the days continue to be as beautiful as in the photo.

Above: Spring in Riverfront Park, Spokane, Washington

Now to get back to editing photos...and then relax a bit before turning in for the night.

No comments: