Sunday, November 03, 2013

Fall Foliage and Caught Within Frame

It was my turn to post at Caught Within Frame again. So, I let the autumn weather inspire my photo taking. I took photos like this:



You can see more and get a link to the rest here: http://caughtwithinframe.wordpress.com/

Besides taking photos of fall foliage, I went to another Sketch Group Meet-Up this past Saturday. I will share my sketch in the next few days after I get it on my computer. I am slowly making progress there and feeling artistic again. I need to grab hold of my inner artist and make her create more.

The weather is turning to winter now and snow flurries will fly this week. I will share winter photos with you here and try to post a tiny bit more often. I am just busy with Caught Within Frame and trying to be creative again.

No comments: