Friday, April 03, 2009

Almost An Outfit!

I found three things that could almost make an complete outfit. I had to share!

This dress:

Above: Blue Pleated Jersey Cross Back Gown by BCBGMAXAZRIA

Which has a definite nod to the 1970's going on in the design and style but still is quite modern. Love the colour, the slit in the front of the cleavage, and the back:

Above: The backside of the dress.

I love when dresses have a criss cross tie at the back. It just strikes em as so pretty and it shows off the bone structure of the shoulders and back...with all the hills and valleys of a woman's back. Just gorgeous.

This bracelet:

Above: Rosette Organic Bracelet at Lulus.com

The bracelet could be worn with the dress. It is simple, not expensive at $12.00, and pleasing to the eye while not being hugely flashy. Pretty and organic looking.

Now these sandals:

Above: Janette Woven Wooden High Heel Sandals by Frye

Well, they don't go with the dress or the bracelet. That dress calls for strappy sandals not something woven and brown with a wooden heel. Still ,I wanted to share the sandals because the woven detail just catches my eye and I could see myself wearing them.

I just love all three items and could see myself wearing each and every one of them so had to share the cool finds.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

That dress is blue?! It looks green gray on my computer. Interesting.

SnapandPrint said...

I do believe it is a faded teal blue...probably why it is a bit grey/green looking in photos.

It's pretty no matter what colour it truly is.