Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cool Sandals On My Feet and a Bracelet I Want To Find.

I saw this leather bracelet at shopbop.com and instantly wanted it:

Above: Kettle Black Triple Wrap Bracelet

Especially after seeing it on a human wrist:

I will have to keep my eyes peeled for a bracelet like this because I love it, fringe and all.

I bought a cool pair of sandals at Payless Shoe Source a few weekends ago.

The sandals:

Above: American Eagle Kayjay T-Strap Sandal

They are a lot more "orange" than the photograph at the site. Sort of a cheery, terra cotta, orange colour in real life.

They are also VERY comfortable, were on sale when bought them (SCORE!), and I will be wearing them a lot this summer with jeans.

I haven't been posting as much because I am doing more photoshoots. I am trying to line one up with a model as I type this. I go through busy times and then a lot of slack time when it comes to my photography. I have just entered a busy time.

I will try and post more often in the coming weeks.

No comments: