Monday, July 20, 2009

Products I Like. July 2009

So, my mum is an Avon lady and I get products before they go on sale for the general public. Yeah, I get perks like that and I like it that way.

Two products I love recently are:

Above: liiv botanicals Naturally Glossy Lip Conditioner by Avon

It's nice and light...gives a bit of shine...and make my lips so soft. Definitely gets a thumbs up from me. It's also currently on sale for $4.99 down from $8.00.

And:

Above: NATURALS Smoothie Hair & Body Shampoo by Avon

I got it in coconut (it comes in strawberry and mango as well) and it is perfect for travel since it is a shampoo and body wash in one. It smells delicious as well as being $2.49 on sale from $5.00 so rush out and get it!

My hair was badly affected by Spokane's dry climate so I invested in Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner and HIGHLY recommend it. My hair has fully recovered and it didn't wash out the colour either. I may have to switch to this shampoo from the one I was using because my hair goes through blow-drying each day now.

It's nice to find some inexpensive products that work well for me.

No comments: