Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Checking In. Yes, I Am Still Alive!

Sorry I have been missing in action. It had been horribly hot and I have been avoiding online because of it. The house does not have air-conditioning so it is hard to stay cool and I just do not feel like sitting in front of a computer for long stretches when the house is super heated.

I am also trying to get caught up on things in my life, reconnect with some people, and pursuing some of my other hobbies at the moment. I always fall into this mode in the summer time.

So please be a little patient and I will be back to blogging soon.

Until then take a peek at my Comic Con photos:

Tons Of Comic Con 2010 Photos Can Be Seen Here!

And check up the updates to my photography site:

I Finally Updated My Photography Site So Clickity This Link!

I hope that everyone is having a kick-ass summer (or winter if you are in the southern hemisphere) and I will be blogging away again soon!

No comments: