Saturday, August 03, 2013

Caught Within Frame

The blog I have started is really starting to take off. There are three posts now and I have three more pending plus the repeat of the first three photographers posting new photos.

http://caughtwithinframe.wordpress.com/

I have a new "Artist Spotlight" starting up in two weeks time where I will feature a more traditional artist. The first will be a painter and I have another pending. It is quite exciting!

I am so glad that the blog is really taking off and it is helping get involved in an online art community with people (artists/photographers) all over the world. I like that aspect to it and hope the blog continues to attract interested people from all over the world.

This is one of the photos I have contributed to it.


I am trying to decide what I will take photos of for my next time posting at Caught Within Frame. I have a while two weeks to decide.

No comments: