Saturday, September 06, 2008

Flapper Feathered Headgear!

I could never pull off the look of these headpieces myself. I just am not a "feather headband" type gal. I do see the beauty in them and wanted to share.

Above: J'Adore Headband by Shopintuition


Above: Feather Headband in Dots by Shopintuition (comes in three feather types)

Above: Feathered Salon Clips in Brown by Shopintuition (comes in three feather patterns)

Not too big a fan of the above hair clip because it looks like a bug is in your hair...but I am sure other women will love it.

This one I LOVE:


Above: Flapper Headband in Royal by Shopintuition (two feather pattern choices)

I would go with the blue on if I was choosing one for myself. I like the wasthe feathers lay on the headband and the colour just pops out at you!

All the above are rather inexpensive (prices range from $45 to $12 for the hair clip) as well if you head over to Shopintuition.com.

So if you are feeling 1920s and want to get your flapper on. Head on over there and indulge!

1 comment:

WendyB said...

The blue is my favorite too.