Saturday, September 06, 2008

A Step Aside From Fashion Posting...

I am a person who ALWAYS votes in elections because I think it is VERY important to have my vote entered into the system.

I figure if I do not vote, I have no right to complain because I didn't try and do my part to change the outcome by voting.

So, I will post this because we are coming down to the wire on the election for President of the USA (a very important election):

Please pass on these voter registration sites that cover all states. Re-post them in your own LJ and other blogs, newsletters, etc.

It's amazing to think that after all these months of campaigning, the election is now only eight weeks off!

Voter registration deadlines almost everywhere are only four weeks off, at the most. And remember to be registered at your current address, so you might need to re-register.

Here you go: Project Vote Smart
Rock the Vote

NOTE: If you're living out of the country and will still be gone on Election Day, use Federal Voting Assistance Program.

Remember deadline to register to vote for this election is in four weeks.

Vote and try and make a difference. Let your vote be counted.

No comments: