Tuesday, August 09, 2011

If I Were Shopping Today....

Since I am short of funds I cannot really go shopping so have resorted to pretend shopping websites every once and a while. This seems to successfully kill my inner shopper's impulses.

If I had gone shopping today, this would have been my haul.


Above: Cheetah Tan Lima Leather Multi Platform Pumps by Jessica Simpson

The mixture of the print and the colour-blocking just is great! I would so wear them!

Above: Mod 3/4 Slv Tunic at Forever 21

The pop of orange really is exciting to me and I like the Mod look of the tunic with it's geometric shapes.
Above: Out Tonight Clutch at Francesca's Collections

Neutral and very classy in style.

Above:Many Belles Down Cloak Polka Dot Pencil Skirt at Lulus.com

I love pencil skirts and the slight dot pattern on this burgundy coloured skirt really adds a bit of pop to the skirt.

Above: F7910 Sunglasses at Forever 21

The taupe colour and the chunky frames are so my thing.

Above: Basic Burnout Tee in Orchid at Forever 21

I may buy a lot of neutral colour clothing but I like pops of colour as well in what I wear. This tee would be perfect for that.


Above:Dream Heart Necklace at Forever 21

It would be a toss up if I would buy the necklace in sliver tone or gold tone. Both would go with so much that I own and both would be very pretty.

Above: Diagonal Stripe Tunic at Forever 21

I love the diagonal stripes and the cocoa colour mixed with the black stripes. Great neckline as well.


Above: Tribal Stripes Skirt at Forever 21

I would wear this skirt often and it would be a great way to really add some excitement to an outfit with it's wavy stripes.
Above: Free as a Bird Scarf at Francesca's Collections

I love the colours in this scarf! I have seriously thought of buying it but haven't the money for it at the moment. I would wear it so often this Fall season to really bring some life to outfits and because it is so pretty.


Above: taupe suede 'Toutenkaboucle' strappy buckle platform sandals by Christian Louboutin

The sandals are pricey but so versatile. I would wear them so often that the price would seem worth it. Oh to have $800 to drop on shoes like these when they crossed my shopping path.


Above: Knit's Warm in Here Tights at Modcloth.com

I have been wanting to have a pair of tights of this thickness and in this nude colour for years!


Above: Feelin' Drape Necklace at Modcloth

I like the drape affect of this necklace. It is so classy and timeless.


Above: Crinkle in Time Scarf in Tropical Smoothie at Modcloth

Another bright scarf to add pop to an outfit.


Above: Hello, Yellow Brick Road Wedge at Modcloth

I love the woven style of this wedge and the wedge heel.

Above: Dawn Reflection Dress by BB Dakota

I love the green dress with the print on it. Great length too.

Above: Benjamin Fringe Cardigan by BB Dakota

This cardigan looks comfortable as well as stylish.

Above: Bootcut Pant in Green by Thakoon Addition

I need a pair of pants like these. I have been looking for a pair with perfect flare for ages.

Above: Manic crocodile-effect leather sandals by Elizabeth and James

I love love love the colour of these sandals. They would look great with tights!

But, enough for today with the showing what I have found and like. I should do this more often since a new season is starting to seep into fashion websites and stores. So exciting!

No comments: