Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tiny Bit Of A Break From Fashion.

I am taking a little time off from blogging to figure out what the heck to do with myself. I feel a bit like I am spinning my wheels and not accomplishing all that much. So, I am reading a lot of historical books and taking notes in a research for character in book way. It makes me feel like I am doing something and less like I am hitting a brick wall.

I have also been avoiding being online for very long due to super hot weather which makes it uncomfortable to sit in front of the computer screen. I have been hanging out with my friend Maria and taking photos of pets. For example, here is one of Matilda.

Above: Matilda more seen on Flickr

I am hoping to head down to Pig Out At The Park (horrid name for an event, I know)  this Saturday and take some photos while there. I am feeling the whole "taking photos" thing a lot at the moment. I just need some paying gigs.

As Fall creeps in I hope to get back to blogging a little more regularly. So, keep checking in to see what I am writing about.

No comments: