Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Christmas Wishlist Entry #1

I know, it is a bit early to be thinking of Christmas but blame the two Christmas commercials I saw Halloween night while watching The Walking Dead (great show by the way). It made me want to start up my Christmas wishlist to hand loved ones so they know what I have my eye on and can think about getting me. It makes shopping and gift-giving a bit easier.

Number one on my list?

Above: COCO Mademoiselle Perfume by Chanel

I happened to smell this perfume in a magazine test strip and then tried it at a department store downtown. It sinks into my skin and has that wonderful "barely there but there" smell while on me. It smells delicious and is a huge improvement to me from the traditional COCO perfume. Or maybe I am just biased because I like how the updated version smells on me. I definitely want this in my stocking this season.

So, I have #1 on my Christmas wishlist selected...it will be interesting to see what else makes the list as Christmas approaches.

No comments: