Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Shoes!!!!

I got these shoes for Christmas:

Above: Suede Platform Pumps in Grey at Arden B.

Pointy heels!!! I have never owned pointy heeled shoes before and I found I cannot walk on carpet well in this type of heel. No matter because as soon as the snow takes a hike (in about three months) I shall be wearing these shoes out and about. Of course, I will give them a trial run to see if they kill my feet first before walking all over town in them.

So, I scored when it came to shoes for Christmas...but I failed with another gift....

This skirt that I loved so much:

Above: Flirty Grey Skirt at Lulu's.com

It was gifted to me by my mum and it was too small. :(

I followed the measurements on the site for sizing and I could not get the back zip all the way up in a "small" though the dimensions of the skirt were correct. Now, they have sold out of everything but "large" size so I am out of luck with that skirt. :(

I am wondering if the "medium" would even fit since a size up means more fabric and I just had a bit of a zip close issue. A "missed it by that much" on the zipper closure. So it is possible a "medium" would be too gappy.

But, I got cool shoes...so all is well in my world at the moment.

I hope you go what you wanted this Christmas.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Great shoes...and try the skirt in medium, you never know!

SnapandPrint said...

Wendy,

Sadly, they are out of size medium....they just have large left. :(