Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shoes Love!

I saw quite a few shoes that I loved while wandering the Internet this afternoon. Most of them at a site called Nasty Girl where there is a wide selection of Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

Above: Foxy Platform in Pink Suede by Jeffrey Campbell

I am not a huge fan of pink but these caught my eye. They would look great with tights and/or socks.

Above: Songbird Shearling Boots by Jeffrey Campbell

Very 1970s and look like they would have been worn in the film Almost Famous. I love them and would wear them often.

Above: Stitched Platform Wedge at Nasty Girl

They are very retro 70s as well and I love the colour of them. I would be teaming them with socks or wearing them sockless with flared jeans in warm weather.

And then the site has a pair of socks I would be happy to own:
Above: Crochet Away Thigh Highs in Wine at Nasty Girl

They would look great alone with a short dress/skirt and platform shoes. They would also look great over tights. They are $18 so under my $20 spending limit for socks since socks do not last very long before they get holes in the toes. I just cannot see the point of buying expensive socks that are only going to be worn a season before they get holes in the toes or elsewhere.

I may have to check back at Nasty Girl occasionally to see what new shoes they get in stock. Definitely a great find for me site-wise as their selection of shoes has quite a few that match my personal style.

No comments: