Saturday, December 04, 2010

Loving: Low Luv X Erin Wasson

As people who know me (and read this blog) are aware, I have a huge love for jewelry that could have been worn by ancient people or that you could find in history museums. I mentioned this love in my blog post from yesterday, as well as blog posts from the past. I just find the look of jewelry that nods to the ancients appealing so end up buying it more often than not.

I found Erin Wasson and her Low Lux jewelry designs on my wanderings of the Internet some time back.

Above: Calendar Ring by Low Luv X Erin Wasson

I am loving her jewelry and it is fairly affordable a huge plus to me at the moment.

Above: Double Finger Ring by Low Luv X Erin Wasson

I like how the jewelry could adorn a Viking woman yet it also fits into modern times. It just compliments my style so well.

Above: Gypsy Necklace Low Luv X Erin Wasson

Even the necklaces from this designer are great as are the bracelets.

Above: Small Gladiator Cuff by Low Luv X Erin Wasson

I know I may be a bit biased since I am currently in love with Viking and Gladiator/Roman history but I am just loving the idea of wearing a piece of jewelry that is both rough looking and beautiful. A piece of jewelry that could be worn by a gladiator like the above cuff or by a woman of 2010 who wants a piece of jewelry that is a little bit different from what everyone else is wearing.

Above: Negative Space Ring by Low Luv X Erin Wasson

I am starting to consider buying one of these pieces for my "Christmas gift to myself" that I do every year.

 Above: Aztec Finger Ring by Low Luv X Erin Wasson

Yes, I shall have to price the jewelry at different sites and decide what I want. I am leaning toward one of the rings since I love bold rings...thought the gladiator bracelet is appealing to me as well. Decisions, decisions!

2 comments:

Nickie Frye said...

I love Erin Wasson jewelry too. And it IS pretty affordable. Someone should buy us a piece. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that kind of jewellery as well. I especially love the gladiator cuff in this post. My own weakness is anything to do with ancient Egypt - any jewellery I find featuring Egyptian motifs usually ends up coming home with me!