Sunday, January 31, 2010

Avon Pro-To-Go Listick: Review

One of the gifts I received on my birthday was Avon's Pro-To-Go lipstick:

Above: Avon Pro-To-Go Lipstick

The perks of having an Avon Lady of a mother, lots of cool Avon make-up is given to me to try.

The colour I own is Natural Beauty which is a nice nude shade:


I love how the shade looks on me an if I add a touch of lip gloss over it is even better. I like my lips to have a bit of shine. It is also a very "in" shade since beige/nude neutrals are everywhere this spring.

The lipstick itself is long lasting, the packaging very easy to work with, the lipstick moisturizes the lips, and it comes in many great shades. I am very happy with this lipstick and if you would like to try it, it is currently on sale for $4.99. Snap it up while you can for an affordable price.

No comments: