Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finishing up the clean up

Finished the big room clean of 2010. I am slightly light-headed due to furniture polish fumes but, the furniture needed the polishing. It (the furniture) drank the polish like it had been crossing a desert without water. I have a closet to clean out but, I am waiting on that. I know it will take longer because it will involve throwing things out and deciding what to get rid of.

The polish  fumes are making me not want to look at fashion or write about it today but I will leave you with this:



Cannot wait for this show to come back!

Be back tomorrow with a fashion blog.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Thought you said "I drank the polish" for a second and I was like, "Hey, Billy Joel."

SnapandPrint said...

Haha!

I may as well have because the headache was so intense from the fumes. Had to sleep in the room with newly polished furniture...not a pleasant experience.